Oct 9, 2021

2021 Halloween Hot Wheels - '33 Ford Lo Boy

So remember how last week I said I ordered these online because I wasn't even sure if they were available in stores any more? Well, someone I know found the whole wave in Target! I guess that's good news for collectors. I feel like I got a good price for my set and the assurance that I'd have them is absolutely worth it!


The '33 Ford is the other car featured on the series card art. Although the car is missing the skeletal driver seen in the art. The design features a single sugar skull surrounded by roses. The colors aren't particularly Halloween-y but given they actually went with a solid theme this year that's okay by me!


This model debuted in 2004 and this is the 20th version that's been released. Several of the other releases have some type of flame pattern on the hood making for a sporty speedster.

Click below to visit the Countdown site with a list of all the participating blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment