Oct 3, 2013

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels - Rigor Motor

2013 exclusive Halloween Hot Wheels Kroger Ralph's

We started off kinda ok, then we got a little creepy but today is where we start to get downright Halloweenie with Rigor Motor!

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels exclusive Rigor Motor

I've blogged about three other versions of this car and I know I have even more from other Halloween's past. But you can't go wrong with this one! It's already got an appropriate name and it's a coffin on wheels! And in case you couldn't guess, it's somewhat based on the Dragula from The Munsters.

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels exclusive Rigor Motor

Then you add some spider webs, a chrome bat hood ornament (battering ram? Holy bad pun, Batman!) and you've got yourself a contender for the Weird Wacky Races. But wait! There's one more feature...

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels exclusive Rigor Motor
Skulls shown under black light, your results may vary.
GLOW IN THE DARK SKULLS!!

Be sure to get more Tricks n Treats by visiting the houses on Countdown to Halloween Ave. and Blog-O-Ween Place!

3 comments:

  1. I think I need this to add to my collections of toys. Although, my son would probably want it more!
    ~Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete