Oct 4, 2013

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels - Gangster Grin

2013 exclusive Halloween Hot Wheels Kroger Ralph's

Gangster Grin debuted in 2008 and was originally designed by a former Hot Wheels intern while he was working at Ford. I have to admit, I thought Gangster Grin was an odd name for this model. That is until I got all up in its grill for this photo.

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels exclusive pumpkin Ford Gangster Grin

If you cover everything from the headlights back, it really does look like the car is grinning at you showing off its gold teef. The purple side windows are a nice touch. I always like it when something that's mostly orange and black manages to work in some purple and/or green. But this isn't its best side...

2013 Halloween Hot Wheels exclusive pumpkin Ford Gangster Grin

BAM!
If only they tinted the back window black. 
But I don't see Smiley complaining, so it's good enough for me.

Get your Halloween fix by visiting the houses on 

1 comment: