Oct 18, 2013

Trick 'R Treat Sam 13" plush

It's not too often that you see a grown man squee like a little girl but if you'd been with me at Toys r Us yesterday, you could have witnessed it first hand.

As I was one my way out the door after having snagged a few of the new Monster 500 cars, I saw this in the claw machine...

Trick R Treat Sam captive

The photo doesn't do him justice. He. Is. Adorable!
I never play these games because I know how ridiculously hard it is to get anything out of them, much less the thing you really, really, really want.

I gave it a couple tries but no luck.

I did see a few eBay auctions so I have hope that I'll be able to get one for less than it would cost to try and finagle one out of that claw machine. There's also a listing on Amazon from a 3rd party seller but they're out of stock right now.


Be sure to get more Halloween goodness at Countdown to Halloween and Blog-O-Ween!

7 comments:

  1. That is a serious prize for one of those claw machines! I'm not used to seeing too many cool things in those. It would appear that Toys "R" Us stocks better goodies in their claw machines than my local grocery store. :) Good luck in adding him to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to depend on more when I can get it for a good price than luck :)

      Delete
  2. Cute! I should get one ... for my granddaughter... Oh hell, who am I kidding?!?! I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just needs a felt pumpkin pop to complete the look!

      Delete
  3. Aw when I saw the second picture of him I started to get all excited that you actually won it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah that would have been nice but after watching the claw in action I don't think it would ever happen. I'm guessing they wedged him in the top to get suckers to spend money for him.

      Delete
  4. Oh wow that's cool i have never seen this one in the claw machines we have around here but i did run across Slimer once.

    ReplyDelete