Oct 20, 2017

October Awfulness - Terrible Two


It should come as no surprise that Religious Pamplets won their bracket. They were a strong contender from the start and beat down Veggies/Fruit by a 2:1 margin.

The big shocker is that the Orange/Black wrapped Peanut Butter Kisses eeked out a victory over Circus Peanuts by a mere one vote!

These are your Terrible Two!


VS


Don't forget to vote for your pick. 
As we can see from Circus Peanuts' defeat, every vote counts!

Round Three Leaderboard

20 points
Beverly

18 points
Mike, Richard

16 points
John

15 points
Chelsea, Vanessa

14 points
Jolene, Shad

13 points
Sam, Scott

12 points
Amber

10 points
Hellen

8 points
Chris, George

3 points
Mason

Be sure to visit all the participating bloggers by clicking the link below!


9 comments:

  1. Oh man. What a match! Those orange/black things are awful! I've been handed a number of religious pamphlets for whatever reason, and the ones in comic book form are my favorite. :) Someone once handed me one with Jesus as Superman while I was walking down the street. Is this one you were actually handed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that was just one I found online. But I did post one that I found on my windshield back in 2013.

      http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/2011/10/countdown-to-1031-best-treat.html

      Delete
    2. Wow, giving those pamphlets out in Salem takes some serious motivation. I have to think they're barking up the wrong tree there. The pamphlet you shared in that blog post has a retro vibe.

      Delete
    3. They totally are but there are always religious people voicing their opinions on Halloween night...with bullhorns. And there is this one guy we call "Jesus Guy" that has been around forever. I probably have a pic of him from a past year but he'll be reappearing in a future post.

      Delete
  2. We read All of those pamphlets as a Kid (at my Grandmother's)... Still those nasty candies are Worse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I the only one that likes those orange and black peanut butter kisses???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the only person I've ever heard say so!

      Delete
  4. If the religious tract were a Jack Chick original, it might actually be something good to get! Those are collectibles, and could be worth money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of him, probably because I steer clear of most of these things, but now I'm interested and looking him up.

      Delete