Oct 7, 2017

Halloween 2017 MA Lottery Ticket

2015 brought us Monster Cash.
2016 was Spooky Cash.
2017 is Creepy Cash. I'm sensing a theme here.


They did a great job with the graphics. They really pop! That back one looks a little like Jack Skellington. I have to wonder if it was intentional.

Sadly, my trip through the pumpkin patch did not yield any ghosts, spiders, or cash.

Do you have any fun lottery tickets in your state? I started an open Flickr album for people to post their state lottery tickets. If you have any, please feel free to add them to the album. Or if you could send me pictures/scans I'd be happy to post them.

Be sure to visit all the participating bloggers by clicking the link below!
And don't forget to vote for this week's October Awfulness on the right.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'll have to take a look and see what Wisconsin is offering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious how many other states do Halloween tickets.

      Delete