Oct 23, 2017

Jackling Figure by Cryptocurium

I was lucky enough to snag one of these limited edition figures and he showed up just in time for Halloween!


This Jackling is made by Cryptocurium who also does the Order of the Thinned Veil. If you don't know what that is, please put this on hold, click that link, then come back. You can thank me later.

The figure is about 2.5" tall, about the size of the old school Fisher-Price Little People. He comes packaged in a clear plastic bag stapled to the card above. It was a real dilemma whether or not to free him from his plastic prison but after some careful staple prying, he was let loose and I was able to keep the card intact.

Here's the back with the lore on Jacklings.


Lantern Jack is another figure that is available to Veil members who subscribe to the top level ($100) tier. Oh, if only I had the cash! Lantern Jack is an awesome looking piece (you can see him on the Veil page I linked above). I love that there is lore to go along with all the cool stuff. It just gives it that something extra,


This little guy is going right in front of my monitor to keep the Halloween spirit alive year round. Check out Cryptocurium on Etsy where you can find more of his stuff including horror magnets and some really rad Cthulhu artifacts.

Be sure to visit all the participating bloggers by clicking the link below!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's kind of a shame they were a limited thing, more people need to have them!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! And I think I love that piece of packaging as much as him! I love those vintage graphics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I had such a hard time deciding to open him or not, luckily he was easy to get out and keep the card intact.

      Delete