Oct 11, 2012

Zombie Playing Cards by Bicycle

Zombies are everywhere these days so I suppose it was only a matter of time before they got their own playing cards. This deck was recently released by Bicycle.


Every one of the 52 cards has some useful tip for surviving the zombie apocalypse. It kind of reminds me of the WWII spotter decks, except this one would be found in Zombieland. The face cards are unique to each suit. Even the Jokers (top center) are zombified! It's little things like that that I really appreciate in a themed deck of cards! I also like that the Aces are wearing shirts with their suit on them.

Be sure to visit the other bloggers that have their porch lights on by clicking below. 
They're waiting for you! 
countdown to halloween 2012 logo

2 comments:

  1. Liking the illustrations on those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they have an appropriate level of grunginess to them. lol

      Delete