Oct 5, 2023

Halloween 2023 MA Lottery Ticket

 In last year's lottery post, I lamented that in the 10+ years that I'd been doing the Countdown, my state has never had licensed lottery tickets. Well, this year...we hit the jackpot with Universal Monsters!


Starting off with the eternal enemies: vampire vs werewolf. In case you were wondering, I am 100% Team Werewolf.

They did a great job with the graphics on these. While they're essential all the same under the surface, each one has icons unique to the monster.


I got lucky with the Bride! She's the only one I hit anything on out of this lot. 
Ten bucks, is ten bucks!


And I saved the best (my favorites) for last.

Do you have any fun Halloween themed lottery tickets in your state? 

I started an open Flickr album for people to post their state lottery tickets. If you have any, please feel free to add them to the album. Or if you send me pictures/scans I'd be happy to post them. 
 
Be sure to check out the complete list of Countdown bloggers by clicking below.
 

4 comments:

  1. Super-cool! I'd almost wanna lose to save them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a couple Addams Family ones from last year. They're from California and who knows, I could be saving million dollar unscratched tickets :D

      Delete
  2. Team Werewolf for the win! My husband and I saw some at Safeway this weekend, but we didn't pick them up. Maybe later this month...if we do, I'll b sure to add into your album!

    ReplyDelete