Oct 18, 2022

Halloween 2022 MA Lottery Ticket

 Who's up for some Spooky Money?


The design for this year definitely beats out the one from 2021! Uncover a pumpkin, win double. Uncover a witch and win it all! Comparing this to last year's gave me an idea. Make the scratch areas gravestones and you win if you uncover a ghost or zombie! Or maybe you have to reveal all the parts to make a complete body? It's like you're digging up a grave. Wouldn't that be fun? 
 
California has Addams Family tickets! ADDAMS! FAMILY! In the past 10 years or so that I've been showing these off, I don't think Massachusetts has ever had a licensed Halloween ticket. Maybe some day...

Do you have any fun Halloween themed lottery tickets in your state? 

I started an open Flickr album for people to post their state lottery tickets. If you have any, please feel free to add them to the album. Or if you could send me pictures/scans I'd be happy to post them.

Be sure to check out the complete list of Countdown bloggers by clicking below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment