Oct 29, 2022

Haunted Library - Ghoul's Delight

For our final field trip to the Haunted Library, we've got a very special audio treat for you!


Ghoul's Delight is a 2 CD compilation that was released in 2007, limited to just 1000 copies. I don't remember exactly how I stumbled into it but am I ever glad I did! It pretty much instantly became a holiday (and year round) favorite.

The 33 tracks here are like a pillowcase full of Trick or Treat candy: there's a little bit of everything. You might not like it all but you're sure to find something you do! You can check out the full track list here, just don't be surprised when you don't know any of the bands. I was only familiar with The 3-D Invisibles and I don't know the rest of the bands except from this album.
 
But don't let that stop you from checking it out! Tap the library card and you can give Ghoul's Delight a spin.


Click below to go to the Countdown to Halloween site and visit the other participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment