Oct 16, 2022

Halloween Hot Wheels 2022 - Muscle Tone

 Car number three is where I started to think I'd maybe seen one of these before. But maybe you haven't seen them when they were originally released, so they're new to you!


Muscle Tone was originally released alongside the 2017 Halloween Hot Wheels. Here are my thoughts at the time:

I don't know if it's the paint job or the word drift on the car but I could totally see this one in a Fast & Furious movie. That, of course, leads me back to thinking about a monster/horror version of the film.


2022 pic


2017 pic


I still really like the way the lighting came out on this shot.

Be sure to visit all the Countdown blogs! You can click on the image below to find a list of participants on the Countdown to Halloween site.

No comments:

Post a Comment