Oct 9, 2022

Halloween Hot Wheels 2022 - Dieselboy

To add more insult to this year's repack injury, I went grocery shopping this weekend and what did they have overflowing pegs of? Halloween Hot Wheels! I've been going to this store for a long time and never once have they had these available. The past few years I've been mail ordering them to make sure I get them and the one year I can find them locally, they're all re-releases...

[deep breath]
 
The second entry of Halloween re-releases is Dieselboy.


I posted about it when looking over the 2016 line up. My posts back then weren't as full of fun facts so there isn't much to read really. I feel like putting in as much effort on talking about these as Mattel did with repacking old cars.
 
2022 photo


2016 photo


Click below to go to the Countdown to Halloween site and visit the other participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment