Oct 8, 2022

Haunted Library - Best of Halloween Magazine

 Welcome back to the Haunted Library! The doors only open during October so make sure your books are back and you are out before midnight on the 31st!

For your first visit to the library, we have this Best of Halloween magazine from 2000.


It's loaded with tips for decorating pumpkins, party ideas, kids costumes, outdoor decor, and of course, recipes!

Once in awhile, I'll pick up one of these Halloween themed magazines. I don't know why I do because I never attempt anything in them!

Anyway, if you'd like to check out this "vintage" magazine, click the library card.

Click below to go to the Countdown to Halloween site and visit the other
  participants!

1 comment:

  1. I never attempt the stuff either, but I do enjoy looking at them!

    ReplyDelete