Oct 26, 2023

A Quartet of Vincent Price

In the early 70s, Vincent Price recorded four spoken word albums for Caedmon Records.


Thanks to the Official Vincent Price Youtube Channel, you can enjoy the dulcet tones of Mr. Vincent Price reading a variety of tales, recipes, and rituals. Not only is the content a perfect Halloween evening accompaniment, but you just can't beat Vincent Price.

 Tales of Witches, Ghosts, and Goblins
 
 
 A Coven of Witches Tales



A Hornbook for Witches



A Graveyard of Ghost Tales


 
Be sure to check out the list of Countdown bloggers by clicking below.

5 comments:

  1. Now this post is a keeper! Thanks! There isn't enough time for everything to watch, read and listen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO IDEA there was an official Vincent Price YT channel. I must subscribe to it! I try to have something Price-related in every Countdown I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and then I feel like an idiot the years I forget when I'm struggling to come up with post ideas lol

      Delete