Oct 1, 2023

Countdown to Halloween 2023

 Here we are already at October!


I've lost track of how many years I've been doing the Countdown. It would probably be easy to go back and find out but...I'm lazy. Normally, in October this blog goes full-on Halloween/spooky/creepy for all 31 days. This year, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. I'm a little behind where I'd be comfortable at by this time but we'll see. I've got things planned for certain days of the week so there may be an occasional "float" day where there's no new content.

Those days would be a good time to head over to the Countdown blog site and check out the 60+ other people that are joining in this time honored tradition. You should probably check them out anyway. They're the reason we're able to keep this going every year.

Once again, the amazing Chad Savage graciously donated his time and talent to design a Countdown shirt for us. This years design is a tribute to Disney's "The Skeleton Dance". You can get your shirt, or other swag with this pic, over on Threadless. All profits are going to Haunters Against Hate so pick something up to support a great cause! 
 

Check out the list of Countdown bloggers by clicking below.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the month and don't stress over content. It's all good fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a month into stressing over content :D Too late now!

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween Dex! Thank you and Natalia for everything you do. Let's make it a great season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back at ya! Happy to keep this thing rolling!

      Delete
  3. I can't access the link list. Where do I look? Whenever I click something I think it is it always brings me back to the main page and I cannot find the list of links.

    ReplyDelete