Oct 3, 2016

Mansion Monday - Tsum Tsums


Yes, I had to wait a whole year to say "It's just another Mansion Monday." With my vacation coming to an end this week, there will no doubt be more Haunted Mansion goodness coming this month. But for now let's check out the Disney Parks exclusive Mansion Tsum Tsums!

You may be saying "What the hell is a Tsum Tsum?" And to that I say: They're little (but not always) plush (but not always) pill-shaped representations of characters. You may have seen them in chain stores. So far, there are Disney and Marvel ones and I'm betting Star Wars can't be too far in the future!

For the record: I"m not very happy with most of these photos. I was trying to give them a ghostly light. There's plenty of better pics out there.


This is a Mansion hostess. She's not a particular character but is modeled after the outfits female Cast Members working in the Mansion wear.


This fat lady might be signing, but it ain't over yet, so don't leave! You can find this valkyrie belting it out in the Mansion's graveyard.


Here we have Madame Leota, the disembodied head that floats in a crystal ball. I'm not sure why they put the white fuzz around her face. Maybe to simulate being in the ball?


This is the full bodied Bride that resides in the Mansion's attic. Legend has it she may be a bit of a Black Widow Bride, so keep an eye on your axe!


And waiting to follow you home are the famous hitchhiking ghosts! Although referred to as Traveller, Skeleton, and Prisoner, their semi-official names are Phineas, Ezra, and Gus. For the record, Ezra is my favorite.

For more Mansion madness, check out my Mansion Pinterest board.



Please check out Countdown to Halloween for all the participating bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. These are kind of cool. I definitely like the little plastic Tsum Tsums better but I haven't picked any up yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've had Star Wars Tsum Tsums since before TFA dropped on digital download. Maybe even back to last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you mention it, I realized when I was writing I was thinking of the little plastic ones when I was wondering about Star Wars.
      I know I've seen plenty of the plush ones :)

      Delete