Oct 6, 2011

Countdown to 10/31 - Mr Snail's Halloween Party





 
Where the previously posted albums were more on the heavy/rock side, Mr Snail's Halloween Party is a bit more diverse and eclectic in its styles.

Our third Halloween album has got some fantastic covers on it including This is Halloween, Mad Monster Party, Weird Al's Nature Trail to Hell, The Blob, Boris the Spider, and of course the Monster Mash.

As overplayed as the Mash is as around Halloween, I like finding new versions of it. I'm a nut for cover songs anyway but finding other versions of songs I've heard too many times is refreshing. If you happen to have any covers of it, please let me know!

At the Snail Sounds page, you can get info on the individual artists, preview the tracks and order the CD for $5.

If you're looking for more Tricks n Treats, be sure to visit the main list of bloggers over at Countdown to Halloween by clicking on the good doctor below.
 

1 comment:

  1. I like Weird Al, but I'm not familiar with Nature Trail to Hell. I'll have to look that one up...

    ReplyDelete