Oct 11, 2011

Countdown to 10/31 - The Haunting

Click to enlarge
There's not much that makes this stand out among the dozens of Halloween sound albums I have. In fact, what it lacks in quality it more than makes up for in its shortness. Wait..what?

I'm presenting this not because it's a grand masterpiece but because if you're around my age you probably saw the ads in comics for this album and never got to hear it. There's also a couple of different versions of the ads included.

DOWNLOAD

You only have until midnight tonight to enter the Trick or Tweet Halloween Giveaway!!

If you're looking for more Tricks n Treats, be sure to visit the main list of bloggers over at Countdown to Halloween by clicking on the good doctor below.

1 comment:

  1. You should check out the great (less expensive) "Gale House Ghoul mask at the "Devil's Workshop"... I did a post on these ...
    and hope to be able to buy one for myself in April ... they are "Limited"...

    ReplyDelete