Oct 31, 2011

Countdown to 10/31 - It's Time!

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you that's stopped by this month, linked to my blog, left comments and/or tweeted with me. When I started this blog a few months ago I felt like I was Trick or Treating in a neighborhood with no lights on. Now, lights are on, the houses are decked out and people are waiting on the porch for me with bags of candy. Now that I know someone's entertained by what I have to say, I'll keep at it.

Here's some photos from around Salem the past few weekends to give you an idea what it's like here. On October weekends in Salem, everyday is Halloween!

I'll be posting more photos from tonight over the next few days.
 
Click to view the photos

I hope you enjoyed the Halloween posts this month. Be sure to stick around at least for the rest of the week. Tomorrow will be the final Countdown post for this year. Also I have an idea I've kept under my hat for a couple years and now that I've made connections with other Halloween freaks, I want to see if we can get it rolling.

Here's my final goodie for you virtual Trick or Treat bag. You can't have Halloween without the Monster Mash, Ghostbusters and Thriller, right? Well now you'll have a few different options to listen to so it's not the same old thing all the time.


Thriller & Monster Mash

Bustin' makes me feel goood!

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I love horror and Halloween and love posting and enjoying the posts others dream up. Wonderful month indeed. Can't wait for next year, but for now, enjoy the day!

    Happy Halloween!

    Caffeinated Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too! Wow, you've really gotten this blog going in a few months. I figured it had been around a lot longer! I love that line:

    "Now, lights are on, the houses are decked out and people are waiting on the porch for me with bags of candy."

    Very true! I think we're part of a very nice Halloween blog community. :)

    I look forward to checking out your photos from Salem. I've always been interested in that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween Dex! Enjoyed the countdown!

    ReplyDelete