Oct 23, 2016

Funko ReAction Pumpkin King Figure

I do a pretty good job of resisting buying a lot of the awesome stuff Funko puts out. But when I saw this guy in Toys R Us recently, I took it as a sign from the Great Pumpkin and had to get him! Plus I will usually buy pumpkin-headed people anyway.


The best and worst thing for me about the ReAction figures is the card art. The cards always look great and I never want to open them! But there's no way I"m going down the "buy one to open, one to keep carded" road.


In case you're not familiar with the ReAction figures, they're designed just like the figures you had as a kid...if you're a kid that grew up in the 70s/80s. They generally have 5 points of articulation and sometimes come with an accessory. Very retro.


Ol' Pumpkin King Jack comes with a torch. I kind of wish they'd given him something more Halloween-y. Or maybe the Halloween Town sign. But I'm not complaining, I would have been just as happy to have him with no accessory. He is the Pumpkin King after all!

If you're craving a new Halloween mix (and really, who doesn't?) head over to Halloween Hot Sauce and grab their 2016 mix: Songs for Seance.

Don't forget to visit all the Countdown to Halloween bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. Series 2 of the NBX ReAction series is really, really strong. The Clown with the Tear-Away Face is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clown and Werewolf were right there next to him. Very hard to pass them up but I did...for now anyway!

      Delete