Oct 13, 2024

Halloween 2024 MA Lottery Ticket

Last year was probably the peak of lottery tickets here in MA with the Universal Monsters. The 2024 design isn't too bad.


This Lucky 13 yielded $10 for me so that ain't bad at all. Two more tickets, please!
 
Under one of the scratches, I did hit a 13 symbol which just means you win that prize. I get they're going with the whole 13 thing but it's no different than if I hit one of the winning numbers. I think I'd just remove the winning numbers and make 13 the winner.
 
Do you have any fun Halloween themed lottery tickets in your state? 

I started an open Flickr album for people to post their state lottery tickets. If you have any, please feel free to add them to the album. Or if you send me pictures/scans I'd be happy to post them. 
 
Be sure to check out the complete list of Countdown bloggers by clicking below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment