Oct 17, 2024

Bicycle - Vintage Halloween Playing Cards

Here's another Halloween deck I picked up this year. The Screams at Midnight one came up in an ad somewhere and when I went to look at it, naturally I had to see if there were more Halloween cards!
 
 

I was expecting a little more Halloween art on the cards but I do like the box art. The card backs are very nice too, giving more what I'd consider retro vibes. But I guess 'vintage' is also a sliding scale depending on how old you are.


These Jokers are amazing. I want a whole deck based on them! The Ace of Spades is a black cat. The face cards replace the traditional blue and yellow with orange and purple to give them a bit more Halloween feel but no fun art on them. They changed up the suit symbols a bit which helps make it a little less standard.

Don't forget to visit the other Countdown to Halloween sites!
Click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment