Oct 25, 2024

Funko Pop - Overwatch Reaper Blizzard Exclusive (520)

I'm aware of Overwatch but have never played it. I don't generally go for squad based games where you might have to actually talk to your teammates. Definitely more of a solo gamer here but I was definitely happy to have been gifted this Pop from someone that knows what I like.


If my quick, uninspired Google search is accurate, this seems to be some kind of alternate skin for the Reaper character and not what they normally look like in game. Which is a shame, I really want a 6" scale action figure of this pumpkin-headed badass! The "normal" version looks more like a sci-fi Death in black with a skull-like mask.

 
He's decked out in a windswept duster, some sci-fi body armor, and his gunbelt has a little skull and crossbones on the buckle. He's also dual wielding a pair of blasters. Ain't nobody smashing this pumpkin!


Not much to see on the back side but the "blowing in the wind" duster.


The best thing about him is the glow in the dark feature which lights up his orange skin and Jack-o'-Lantern features.


1 comment: