Dec 18, 2014

25 Years of Hot Christmas Toys

Things have been a little quiet around here...the blog, certainly not in that "real life" place! I went to see Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the Musical last weekend (based on the classic Rankin-Bass show) and it was fantastic. I highly recommend it for fans of the show. Seeing how they did Bumble was worth admission on its own.

Anyway, with Christmas/the holidays fast approaching, I thought you might enjoy a little trip down memory lane with an infographic showing the hot toys from the last 25 years. I can't believe it's been so long for some of these. Thanks to Personal Creations for the graphic!

You can see the fine print better on their site.




2 comments:

  1. My how toys have changed! I'm sick of Frozen, but at least it's not Tickle Me Elmo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I see Frozen everywhere but I'm not sick of it, but I do agree with you on Elmo!

    ReplyDelete