Oct 13, 2015

2015 Halloween Hot Wheels - 16 Angels

Welcome to the second installment looking at the Kroger's exclusive Halloween Hot Wheels for 2015. This week it's 16 Angels.


16 Angels has been around since 2004. If you're a Marvel Hot Wheels collector, you might recognize it as the Black Widow car from the Age of Ultron line.

It's got a great Halloween feel to it. The jagged designs on the sides definitely give off a jack o'lantern vibe. And I always give bonus points for including purple.


Here's a couple of blasts from the past that I received recently. I haven't checked the Halloween Garage inventory to see if these are already in residence so they may be repeats. But I'm betting if I don't remember if I posted them before, you probably don't either.
Enjoy!


This Tail Dragger is from the 2003 Halloween Highway series. I love it when the designers do things like this. They have such a small area to work with and manage to cram a ton of detail into it. The side says "Fullmoon Leeza's Dementia Drive-In."


And if the side wasn't awesome enough, check out the roof showing Leeza in demonic detail!

Also from the 2003 Halloween Highway series...


This 41' Willys is called, wait for it....Dr. Von Auto!


It's the perfect ride for a mad mechanic. 


And it's another vehicle with a rockin' roof.

Before you run off to check out all the Cryptkeepers at Countdown to Halloween, here is today's audio Trick or Treat mix: Frankie's Funeral

1 comment:

  1. I love that one with the jack-o-lantern vibe! About how many Halloween cars do you think you have?

    ReplyDelete