Jan 16, 2013

LEGO Minifig Series 9 - Mr Good and Evil

I thought I'd give you guys a break from the S.L.U.G. Zombies today. My LEGO store finally got in the latest Series 9 of minifigs. I got the guy below and the Marilyn Monroe-ish Hollywood Starlet. Marilyn is winging her way across the country to a new home in exchange for a Cyclops. Sweet deal, right?

LEGO minifig Series 9 Mr Good and Evil Jekyll Hyde

This is "Mr Good and Evil" or as I like to call him Victorian Two-Face. I really like him but think it might have been interesting to give him a double-sided head with Good and Evil each having their own side. But then do you leave the clothing half tattered the way it is?
Maybe he's mid-transformation.

While poking around the interwebs for LEGO info, I found this post from November which has reliable intel on upcoming Series 10 and 11. Seeing that Medusa has got me thinking I'll need to get King Neptune from Series 7 to use his green tail in place of her legs to make a Clash of the Titans-type Medusa.

5 comments:

  1. I've been scoping locally to find these - can't wait until they arrive. I need that Cyclops, and a Victorian Two-Face is a must have as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool figure that would fit in well with the other Lego Classic Monsters. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think he could have been part of an awesome Monster Fighters set!

      Delete
  3. That is a sweet deal. The cyclops is really cool. I scored him this weekend. I also scored the merman king from series 7. Def like him too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oddly enough, I got that wrong. The starlet is actually going to get me the merman. Too many trades going on!

      Delete