Oct 3, 2026

Halloween 2026 LEGO Minifigs

For the past couple years, I hit up Temu to look for not-quite-LEGO Halloween-ish sets for a new place for my minifigs to hang out but I didn't see anything that grabbed my attention this year, it was mostly the same stuff I found last year. So I just recycled a section of the set I got last year.
 

 If you're lucky enough to have a LEGO store nearby, you've probably passed by the build your own minifig station and every year they have some new Halloween ones to build. They tend to release the first week in September so if you're just finding out about them now, they may be hard to find.
 

First up is a girl werewolf trick or treater. When you build these, you get one accessory per figure and there are tons of things you can pick. I will usually look at the "official" photos and grab the accessory they show, even if it's kind of boring like this lantern.
 
There's some great detail on the torso with little tufts of fur and candy stuffed in the pockets. On the back, you can see the buttons of the costume.
 

 Next is a zombie woman. Unlike the other two, this one seems like it might be an actual zombie instead of a costume. But then, when was the last time you saw a zombie smile? The hair is pulled back into a ponytail that would probably look good if you were making a Mother minifig from Psycho.
 

 Rounding out the 2026 gang is Frankenkid. The lightning is a great accessory and not a piece you see a lot outside of the Emperor. His hair would be perfect for a Moe Howard minifig! It's hard to see with the black on black but the bottom of his legs are black to make it look like boots. Like the werewolf, he's got some candy stashed in his pocket.
 

 Trick or Treat!
 
I just had to show off these cool trick or treat sacks from Crazy Bricks again so more people can find them and see the other goodies Crazy Bricks makes. 
 
 Click the witch to see the list of participating Countdown blogs!
 

2 comments:

  1. Great ones! I have a Lego haunted house. Might blog about it once it is fully built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the new one that recently came out? I'd love to get it so all my spooky minifigs have a place to hang out but I don't have the room for it :D

      Delete