Dec 17, 2015

Resistance vs First Order Star Wars Playing Cards

Today we'll be looking at the More Star Wars playing cards from Cartamundi! Today's deck is the Resistance vs First Order.

Jokers (top), tuck box, card back (bottom)
I was a little on the "meh" side with the Kylo Ren deck but this one knocks it into hyperspace!


Every single card in this deck is a mini piece of art. Every. Single. Card. The deck, as its name suggests, is split into the Resistance (hearts/diamonds) and the First Order (spades/clubs). The Aces have some cool emblems on them.


I've seen a bit of this artwork already in the Star Wars Card Trader app but I like actually having the cards to look at. I really wanted to shoot all the cards to show them off because I think this deck is that good! But that would ruin the surprise if you decide to pick these up and I can't recommend them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment