Dec 18, 2015

Captain Phasma Hallmark Ornament

Well, today is the day! The day that I get to go to work and think all day about the ticket I bought weeks ago for the 11am showing of The Force Awakens. Yep, today is that day.

It seems like Captain Phasma has become a fan favorite already. We can only hope she gets the chance to be as bad ass as she looks. If this were a Lucas movie, I'd worry that she would be killed off by the end of it. 
See also: Darth Maul, Jango Fett, and General Grievous.


I have yet to see a 3.75" Phasma figure in the stores so this will have to tide me over for now. 


Hallmark's Keepsake Ornaments are usually high quality, goodness knows you pay the price for it! I'm not sure what happened with Phasma. There are white marks all over her black cape. I don't know if they're all like this or if it was intentional. I know her cape is supposed to have some kind of texturing to it.


You can see what I'm talking about on her shoulder. This is the first time I've seen anything like this from Hallmark so I'm presuming it's a bad paint job or something they tried to do that didn't quite turn out the way they wanted. Either way, I can't wait to see her in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment