Oct 20, 2019

2019 Halloween Hot Wheels - Altered Ego & Power Rocket

Believe it or not, we've already come to the end for this year's Halloween Hot Wheels. Hopefully this down shift from 8 cars to 6 isn't a sign that they're going away.

Anyway, let's have a look at the final two.


Altered Ego was first released in 2012 and this is only the sixth version. I usually like my Halloween hot rods to have more color to them but even though it's mostly green, it's a lot of shades of green. It works really well with the flames.


It's definitely got a unique body with the elongated front section. I'm not a car guy so I'm not even going to pretend like I know what to call that. But it does kind of give it a dragster look.

Lastly, we have Power Rocket.


This one got its start in 1995. It originally had an opening canopy until it was retooled in 2015. It sticks to the Halloween basics (black & orange) and does it right.


The sleek form and jet turbine definitely remind be of the Burton Batmobile.

Here's my rankings for 2019 (best first)
Rigor Motor
Power Rocket
Covelight
Torque Screw
Rocket Box
Altered Ego

What will next week bring?
Tune in to find out because even I don't know right now!

If you want to see all the participants in the Countdown to Halloween, don't fret just click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment