Sep 17, 2012

Lego Minifig Series 8 Success!

Looks like all it took for me to find the latest series of LEGO minifigs was to wine about it...and make a trip to my local LEGO Store. There were quite a few people in the store and I didn't want to stand there looking like some weirdo feeling up the bags to find the figures I wanted so I grabbed one at random. Then I asked Mrs Dex to grab one also. Silly me didn't even consider checking the bump code on the back to make sure I had two different figures, so I ended up with two of these:

Lego Minifig Series 8 Business Man

Not exactly what I was looking for but there are some cool things about this guy. First is the bowler hat looking very English. In fact, if you watch the start of the below video, he looks like he could be based on the Monty Python Ministry of Silly Walks sketch! He's got the hat, briefcase and newspaper!


The other cool thing is his tiny briefcase. What's cool about that? It opens! Granted you can't fit much in there but it's this attention to detail that I love. These guys have silly walked their way over to the trading shelf where they hope to find a good home in exchange for another figure. If you want to see if you have anything I might want, check my list.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the dude in the flippers. Crap, that was funny.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dex, those mini figs are cool. And he does look like the head of the ministry of silly walks!

    ReplyDelete