May 16, 2012

A Post That's Not a Post

This is a post to let you know there won't be a regularly scheduled Wednesday post today! However I wanted to let you know that I updated my former LEGO Trading page to a more general toy trading page. You can see the link right up there under the banner.

I updated it because I also have Playmobil and SLUG Zombie figures to trade if anyone's interested.

Also in about 7 hours I will no longer be the last geek on Earth that hasn't see The Avengers.
Yay me!

Just checking to make sure you're awake...

2 comments:

  1. Dont worry I'll be the last to see Avengers.....I always wait for DVD....much better at home:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had discounted tickets so we splurged for IMAX. Totally worth it for the sound and giant screen.

      Delete