Jul 13, 2024

13 Year Blog-iversary!

 Well, this was a shock to me! I could have sworn this was only 12 years but here we are. I was all set to pull out that Sesame Street pinball video, but I did that last year when it was actually 12 years.


Staying true to form , the top 10 posts with the most views has not changed much since last year. The only moving and shaking on the chart is that Now Hear This - Christmas Fear jumped from 9 to 8. 
 
 
It still cracks me up that this Andy Gibb post is number 2. The difference between 2nd and 3rd is almost 1.5k views! 


The blog is now entering it's teenage years so that's something to look forward to.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My site hits 8 next month I believe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! Time flies when you're having fun eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY‼️ Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 13 years. Happy Blog-iversary! :) I guess you do have a teenage blog now. Time is moving fast!

    ReplyDelete