Dec 1, 2018

Merry Creepmas 2018!

It's the most horrible time of the year as we begin the 8th annual celebration of Creepmas! If you've somehow found yourself here and don't know what Creepmas is, let's lay it out.

The 13 Days of Creepmas is an online Celebration of Seasonal Spookiness from December 1 - 13. The idea is to bring a macabre twist to Christmas and the holidays. Get creative and post on your blog, website and social media - share your twisted yule visions with the world and be sure to tag them #Creepmas and/or #MakingCreepmas!


 While I do have a few things I'll be sharing here during Creepmastime, I won't be doing new daily posts this year. But I will be reposting some Ghosts of Creepmas Past on the blog's Facebook page as well as on my Twitter and Instagram.


Click the image below if you still need to grab a Creepmas badge and to see the list of participating blogs.

I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment