Jul 13, 2015

Happy Blogday to Me!

Four years ago on this very day, the first post to AEIOU and Sometimes Why was published!

I can't believe it's been four years that this blog has been up and running. I've had a lot of fun keeping it going and I've met some really cool people (virtually) through the community.

Here are the Top 10 most viewed posts over the last four years.


Ah, the League of Extraordinary Bloggers. I don't know if you're reading this Brian, but thanks again for creating that gang. The weekly topics frequently gave me something to post about when I had nothing in particular planned and kept me challenged.
It's also how I connected with a lot of the bloggers I know today.

And somehow, that Andy Gibb poster ad continues to be one of my most popular of all time.

What's bringing people here from an internet search?


What's the deal with Andy Gibb, internet?
What???

And on that note, here's a little present for you!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Four years old? Happiest of blog birthdays to you, Dex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glo. Hope the Swap Box was worth the wait :)

      Delete
  2. Four years nice! But you forgot to mention how you have brought a lot of us together with Creepmas. Now if you will excuse me I need to do a quick search on Andy Gibb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Mr Savage does a lot of the heavy lifting in the Creepmas department. It just so happened with both had similar ideas and he's a web guy able to give the idea a place to live.

      Delete