Dec 30, 2011

Mailbox Invaders - Hellcat

You may remember almost exactly a month ago I posted about some very cool vinyl figures I got from Dead Bear Studios aka @motorbot on Twitter. Ever since I received Pumpkin and Batty they just weren't as happy as I thought they would be. They've been moping around the play room while all the other toys were playing well together. And then the psychic messages started.

It took me awhile to figure out I wasn't going crazy (or crazier, your choice) and figure out just where these messages were coming from. After donning the Psychic Divination Helmet (tin foil) I was lead back to Dead Bear Studios and the source of psychic mewling: Hellcat. Turns out she was missing her friends Pumpkin and Batty and her psychic sadness was altering their moods as well.

I sent my own psychic message inviting her to come rejoin her friends and she asked if she could bring her pet goober along. (Dead Bear had a special Twitter sale offering a free random figure with any purchase.) Not wanting to keep this trio apart any longer, I quickly agreed and they hopped in the first box they could find.
Hellcat and her goober
Together again!
Be sure to tune in on Monday for a new contest
and have a Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Imagine my surprise to see your vinyl figures. Ya see, I purchased the very same blank figures to paint myself, but failed miserably by using alcohol markers to decorate them with. Now I can see how a real live professional artist does it. Thanks. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete