Jul 22, 2019

Belated 8th Blog-iversary

I'm about a week late but here's to 8 years of blogging!
I don't know how I keep almost forgetting this every year. The first post was on July 13th. 7-13, you'd think that would be easy to remember.


If you're reading this, thank you! If you're not reading this, you don't know what you're missing. Literally, you have no idea what you're missing!

Every year I like to take a peek at the most popular posts of all time.


Not much has changed since last year.

Christmas Fear moved up a spot and the Monthly Movie Recap for December 2018 has pushed out October 2016 as the most viewed movie review post.

So that is that. I'm currently working on another vacation post that I hope to have up later in the week. I think I have around 50 photos to share out of the 153 I took that day. Now I just have to pick the ones to feature on the blog itself. For a lot of you, this will probably be the most exciting of my vacation blog post so stay tuned.

6 comments: