Take Pussy Galore's all female Flying Circus from Bond's Goldfinger and add a bit of Charlie's Angels (the original) and you've got Jet Dream and Her Stunt Girl Counterspies. Whew, what a mouthful! I guess people hadn't gone acronym crazy in the late 60s yet.
Jet and her gals first appeared as a backup story in an issue of The Man from U.N.C.L.E (Hey Jet, that's how you make a creative team name that rolls off the tongue!) and were then spun off into their one and only comic.
Jet's international team consisted of
- Jet, (the good ol US of A) "the leader"
- Petite, (France) "quick as a whippet"
- Marlene (Germany) "powerful as a wrestler"
- Ting-a-Ling (Fiji) "instincts of a panther... but naive and innocent as a lamb"
- Cookie Jarr (possibly Norway or Sweden) "when the action is over, she's an alluring charmer"
|Jet Dream's HQ: No-Man's Land|
Any one of these girls would likely give Bond a run for his money. Each one is an expert pilot/driver, well trained in martial arts and uses an array of girlish spy gadgets.
I found a link where you can grab this book.
You'll either need a .cbr reader or you can unzip/unrar it and look at the individual pages.