Jan 27, 2012

Friday Funnies - Science Fiction Headgear

Today's Funnies come courtesy of Space Adventures from Charlton Comics and we're checking out some funky sci-fi headgear! I don't recall if both images are from the same comic but I do know the first one is from 1952.


I thought this was pretty cool because it reminds me of the original Tron helmets.


This next one...I'm starting to wonder if this is the reason behind why every plastic bag says on it "this is not a toy." Seriously? I'm no comic artist but wouldn't it have been easier to draw the usual 50s style bubble space helmet than something that looks like it came from the local cleaners? You're either going to black out from wearing a plastic bag on your head or not have a sufficient enough vac-seal to keep the bad air out.


DISCLAIMER: Do NOT use plastic bags as space helmets.

No comments:

Post a Comment