Dec 29, 2017

Spend 2018 with Vincent Price

Hey folks! It's been a few weeks but I'm still here after an unplanned break. Don't worry, everything's fine here, just had a hard time getting back to the blog after vacation and then the holidays. You know how it is.

I got an email from Victoria Price (ok, I'm on her mailing list) with some exciting news! She's going to be producing a series of monthly videos where she talks about her dad and shares things like family photos. Having seen her speak twice (you can read about those events here and here), I'm pretty confident this something even casual Vincent Price fans will want to check out. Not only is Victoria a great speaker but her dad was a really amazing member of the human race.

I'll let her explain it all for you...

Over the years, so many of you have asked whether I can come speak about my dad in your hometown. This year, I finally have an answer for you.

I have created a way to bring you the photos, videos, and stories that I have shared all over the world  -- along with even more unpublished material. These are images, videos and ideas that you cannot see or hear anywhere else -- and they will stream straight to your computer, tablet or smartphone. You will get one 10-15 minute video presentation each month for 12 months, starting on January 27 and continuing through December 27, 2018.

Each month will be a different download, so be sure to sign up for the January installment, so that you don't miss a single month of these amazing insights into the life of Vincent Price -- family man, art lover, foodie, actor, world traveler, husband, father, horror icon, Yale graduate, and more!

To get a taste of what we will be offering, please see the video below.


To sign up now, please click HERE to join our monthly subscription and receive all 12 presentations. (You can cancel your subscription at any time!)

Everyone who signs up for this subscription series will also be eligible for some unique opportunities for events and products not available to anyone else! I am so excited about this series, and I want you to feel like you are getting an up-close-and-personal glimpse at Vincent Price that very few people will be able to get.

I hope you are as thrilled about this as we are. Please feel free to email me HERE with any questions you may have about the series. We look forward to sharing 2018 with you.

As ever, thank you SO much for all of the ways you continue to keep Vincent Price so close to your hearts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!
 See you in 2018.
 All my best, Victoria​​​​​​​

No comments:

Post a Comment