Dec 7, 2016

Now Hear This - Creepmas Music


You can't properly deck the halls with parts of Charlie without some festive music playing, right? Here's a few suggestions to get you started.



The Krampus by Jonah Knight is a mellow, folksy song. You could probably slip this one on during a party and anyone actually paying attention will wonder what they're listening to.



Do the Krampus by Party the Hut is a fun surf-style ditty and it's pretty catchy. It sounds like it could have inspired a dance craze in the 50s/60s.


Krampus by Isolated Beingz is about what I imagine a holiday song from Insane Clown Posse would sound like. It's not for me, but I like to give options.
And, oh yeah, explicit lyrics galore.



One Hell of a Christmas certainly puts out one hell of a Christmas album. This hair metal ode to Krampus is definitely worth a listen. And while you're at it, check out the full album for some rockin holiday covers.



The final entry from Krampus Claus is more comedic. Let me see if I can describe it...Imagine Smurfs singing Christmas classics. Now imagine instead of saying Smurf every other word, they say Krampus. There you go.

Do you have any favorite Creepmas tunes?
Let me know!

I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

1 comment: