Sep 4, 2019

Halloween Interview Victims Wanted

Did I say victims? I certainly meant volunteers!


Every October I join in with a group of bloggers and we do the Countdown to Halloween where we post about all things spooky every day of the month. For the past few years, I've been doing email interviews with people to share their experiences and thoughts on Halloween and posting them.

If you haven't done one yet and would like to, email dex1138 (at) Gmail.com with the subject Halloween Interview and I'll send you the questions. As a little incentive this year, anyone in the US that participates will get a postcard from Salem, MA!

If you want to see what you're in for first, click here.

As you might imagine, 31 blog posts don't just happen over night. The next few weeks leading up to October may be a bit quiet around here as I'll be using my normal weekend blogging time to get things in gear for October.

No comments:

Post a Comment