Mar 17, 2021

Hot Wheels 2021 - Rigor Motor

 There's nothing like finding a sprinkle of Halloween in the off season!


Rigor Motor returns for the first time since 2019 as part of the Hot Wheels Art Car mini collection. This is one of my favorite "Halloween" models because of its coffin shape, skull radiator, and bat ornament. This release also has the skull wheels that I think I've only ever seen on Halloween specific releases previously.


This version is also special because it's got a flat body paint which is something else you don't see very often. But the real stand out is the art. Let's get a better look!


The skull graphic definitely has a Dia de los Muertos vibe to it. That could be a capital "I" but since the card it comes on says it's 1/10 in the art set, it could be the number 1. Looking at pics of other cars in the series, I'm not seeing a number on them. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment