Aug 11, 2021

2021 Countdown to Halloween

 If you haven't been seeing #CodeOrange pop up in your Instagram feed, you're not following the right people! I got my first Halloween themed Oriental Trading Company catalog so it's officially Halloween season as far as I'm concerned!


Sign ups are now open for the annual Coutndown to Halloween blog-along. Visit the site and you can find the sign up link in the right sidebar. The Countdown isn't just for bloggers anymore, either! You can sign up using your social platform of choice and we'll link you in the participant list. You read that correctly, I said "we"...

A little bit ago, Michelle/Naila Moon, one half of last year's Countdown hosting duo, contacted me saying her previous co-host wouldn't be able to host this year and asked me to step in to help out! This Countdown is one of the main reasons I started this blog, so of course I said yes!

This blogger badges for 2021 were just posted yesterday and they are gore-geous! We can't thank Jerry from SeƱor Scary enough for doing these for us. Here's a sample:


We've started an Instagram for the Countdown as well. You can find it at instagram.com/countdowntohalloweenblog or scan this QR code using Instgram to go right to the page. Give it a follow while you're there, won't you?


If you're posting Halloween stuff on IG, use #CountdownToHalloween2021 and we may repost...regram...whatever you call it on Insta!

2 comments:

  1. Dex, I am so grateful to have you on board. I copied some information here to my blog(s) to spread the word even more. You rock that orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Instagram. But glad to participate again this year.

    ReplyDelete