Dec 21, 2020

Glyos meets The Mandalorian

Just before the season 2 finale of The Mandalorian (no spoilers!), Onell Design dropped wave 89 of their Glyos compatible figures and boy did I have to keep myself from spending all the monies!


In addition to these fine fellows, there's also some other familiar-ish faces in the forms of stormtroopers, Mandalorian commando, Greef Karga, IG-series assassin droid, and even a Mon Calamari. Head over to their page to see pics of all of them.


Meet the Glylorian! He's got a pistol, cloth cape, and his rifle slung over his back.

Or if he needs to get somewhere fast, he's also got a fashionable jet pack. Like most Onell figures, he comes with a couple of different heads too.
 

 This is Quallgru. Could be Grogu or if you slap the included lightsaber-like accessory in his hand, he's Yoda!


Lastly, I picked up Neiboto, who is inspired by the droid Q9-0 from Chapter 6: The Prisoner. I doubt they'll ever make an official figure of this character which was why I had to get this version. Plus, the metallic paint looks amazing.

While I leave the other two in their 'original' forms, I used some of the extra parts on this one to change him up. There's an extra piece on top of the torso to give it more height and I kind of get a kick out of the smaller head on the bigger body.

As of this writing, only this guy, the Mon Cal, Karga, and the Mandalorian Commando are still available from the Onell store.

No comments:

Post a Comment