Oct 11, 2018

Halloween MA 2018 Lottery ticket

Another annual Halloween tradition is the state lottery ticket!


I like that this sort of has a localized double meaning. For those that don't live around here, we've been noted for using wicked to describe things quite a lot. Just watch any Jimmy Fallon SNL skit where he's that guy from Boston.

While I like the graphic design this year, it falls a little short of Halloween for me.Witches are pretty up there for Halloween but the ol' poison apple starts going into fairy tale territory.

I got a few of these for my birthday and found a cat (x2) on one, doubling my winnings of $5 to a whopping $10!

Do you have any fun lottery tickets in your state? I started an open Flickr album for people to post their state lottery tickets. If you have any, please feel free to add them to the album. Or if you could send me pictures/scans I'd be happy to post them.

Be sure to Trick or Treat at the participating Countdown blogs by clicking below!

No comments:

Post a Comment