Sep 25, 2017

Looking for Halloween Helpers


Things are shaping up nicely for October's Countdown to Halloween, but I could still use a little help. For the past few years, I've been interviewing people about their experiences with Halloween as a kid and adult. I have a handful of spots open for this year if anyone is interested and hasn't participated in a previous year.

Here's all you need to do:
Comment below so I have a head count
Grab the interview questions here
Email it back to me, preferably by the end of this week. (My email is in the doc)

And that's it!
I'll let you know when the interview will go live and you can share it.

Happy Haunting!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You already did :)
      http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/2014/10/halloween-web-monsterfink.html

      Delete
  2. As a previous participant I highly recommend taking part! It's a lot of fun reminiscing about Halloween and it lets you get to know the bloggers a bit better! I really enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete