Oct 20, 2012

Countdown to Halloween Day 20 - Lego Manbat

Na-na-na-na-na-na-nope! Not Batman, Manbat!
LEGO blind bag figures series 8 brings a man-sized bat to the spooky table. A similar figure also appears in their Monster Hunters line but that one is brown and looks a little more demonic.

LEGO Manbat minifig series 8

In the Monster Fighters storyline, Manbats are servants of Lord Vampyre, the head baddie. While this guy is definitely a great addition, I'm not so sure on the arms. Because the wings are attached you can't really put his arms down, but that's a real minor nitpick on it.

What you can do is swap his head piece with your vampire figure to make him a little weirder!

LEGO vampire with manbat ears
Be sure to visit the other bloggers that have their porch lights on by clicking below. 
They're waiting for you! 
countdown to halloween 2012 logo

3 comments:

  1. I like the zampire with the bat hair and ears better.
    I really don't need another hobby of collecting Playmobile, but man those Hallowe'en ones are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I keep meaning to ask, who painted those figures on your banner? I have them in their original blank, vinyl stage, and had very poor luck trying to paint them. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased them from Deadbear Studios. Here's a link to my original post about them: http://aeiouwhy.blogspot.com/2011/12/mailbox-invaders-hellcat.html

      I wish I had a fraction of his talent to do stuff like this!

      Delete